GEORGETOWN TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Authorities in Ottawa County are investigating another break-in, this time at a party store.
According to the Ottawa County Sheriff's Office, the Sheldon Party Store located at 2050 Chicago Drive was broken into just before 2:15 a.m. on Friday.
Deputies say thieves smashed a window and made off with cigarettes, alcohol and other small items. They fled the scene just before police arrived.
The case remains under investigation, anyone with information is asked to call Ottawa County Central Dispatch at 1-800-249-0911 or Silent Observer at 1-877-88-SILENT.
Other stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- GRPD investigates break-in on city's southeast side
- Crews investigating Muskegon house fire
- GRPD disposing of 'suspicious device' in water under Sixth Street Bridge
- Digester told to cover smelly lagoons in Holton
- 2 Wyoming men taken to hospital after motorcycle crashes
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.