ORLANDO, Fla. — Tom Brady had a late celebration of his team's Super Bowl win Monday when he visited Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World Resort's Hollywood Studios in Orlando.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback spent the day at the theme park to wrap up the Easter weekend.
Disney says Brady built his own lightsaber, drank blue and green milk, met popular Star Wars characters and rode Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
The Super Bowl MVP wasn't the only Bucs player to visit Disney after the big game victory over the Kansas City Chiefs at Raymond James Stadium.
Teammate Rob Gronkowski traveled to Disney World in February.
"The tradition, which has become an enduring part of the Super Bowl's history, began in 1987 when New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms first appeared in the Disney commercial and visited Walt Disney World Resort following his team's Super Bowl victory," Disney wrote in a statement.
Tom Brady visits Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney World
What other people are reading right now:
- Live updates: Engineers assess potential second breach at Piney Point
- Officials: US Army Corps examining failing wall at Piney Point site
- Manatee County schools halts bus pick-ups inside Piney Point evacuation zone
- Pasco County lifts indoor mask mandate, but schools will still require face coverings
- Strong demand from younger people as vaccine eligibility age drops to 16
- 60 Minutes investigates allegations Gov. DeSantis' vaccine distribution favored the wealthy
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter