2020 General Election Results
Get the latest poll results from the 2020 November General Election. On November 3rd you will find up to the minute results for the presidential race between Donald Trump, Joseph Biden, Jo Jorgensen, Don Blankenship, Howie Hawkins and Rocky De La Fuente. We are also covering the Senate race between Gary Peters, John James, Valerie L. Willis, Marcia Squier and Doug Dern; the race for the 6th District House seat between Jon Hoadley, Fred Upton, Jeff DePoy and John Lawrence, state board seats, judicial races, as well as many other regional and local elections in Oceana, Newaygo, Muskegon, Kent, Ottawa, Ionia and Allegan counties. Find out everything you need to know about the general election at our 2020 Voter Guide and stay up to date on election night with our Election Info Center.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
President MichiganPrecincts: 4,814 / 4,814 (100% reporting)
President U.S. Electoral CollegePrecincts: 0 / 0 (99% reporting)
President U.S. Popular VotePrecincts: 0 / 0 (99% reporting)
U.S. Senate MichiganPrecincts: 4,814 / 4,814 (100% reporting)
MI Proposal 2 Require Warrant for E DataPrecincts: 4,814 / 4,814 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 2nd Congressional DistrictPrecincts: 321 / 321 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 3rd Congressional DistrictPrecincts: 306 / 306 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 4th Congressional DistrictPrecincts: 373 / 373 (100% reporting)
U.S. House 6th Congressional DistrictPrecincts: 291 / 291 (100% reporting)
- Get 2020 Michigan election results here
- Voter Guide 2020: What you need to know about the election in Michigan
- How to vote in person?
- How to find your polling place in Michigan
- The Associated Press plans to explain vote calling to the public
- What if I mail my ballot and want to change my vote?
- Why Michigan election results could be delayed
- How to vote by mail in Michigan
- What happens if my signature doesn't match on my absentee ballot?
- How to be a poll worker in Michigan
- What happens if someone mails in a ballot and votes in person?
- How to register to vote in Michigan
- The economy and the election
- Georgia election law explained: Here's what the law does, doesn't do
- County clerk: I won't count May primary ballots by hand