- Dutch? You might want to check your heart health
- Simple changes to begin a 'heart-healthy' lifestyle
- Grand Rapids Running Tours offer unique ways to learn about your city!
- Check your fingers, guys! They could point to signs of heart disease
- Still debating: Is caffeine good or bad for your heart?
- Love Your Heart: Mercy Health expands cardiac surgery services
<p>Any competitive athlete knows the importance of maintaining a healthy heart. With that in mind, Mercy Health offers free high school student heart screenings. We talked about that with Dr. Daniel West, from Mercy Health Physician Partners West Shore Cardiology. If you'd like to register your student for a free heart screening, go to <a href="http://www.mercyhealth.com/studentheart">www.mercyhealth.com/studentheart</a></p>
- 'Go Red for Women' spotlights women and heart health Love Your Heart
- Dissolvable stent allows clogged arteries to heal Love Your Heart
- Coffee, tea or defibrillator? The push to put them in coffee shops Love Your Heart
- The bigger the better? Not when it comes to your heart Love Your Heart
- Get moving for your heart health! Love Your Heart
- Love Your Heart: It's the only one you have Love Your Heart
- National Wear Red Day works to raise awareness, fight heart disease Love Your Heart
- 'The Ride' marks 13 years of support for Heart & Vascular Services at Mercy Health Muskegon Love Your Heart