- Muskegon woman visits Meijer Gardens for wheelchair practice
- Racial bias may have kept Black men from being diagnosed with lung problems
- VERIFY: Do certain foods impact your risk of developing dementia?
- Muskegon stroke survivor reflects on recovery
- 'Black babies are the most at risk' | West Michigan program strives to support healthy outcomes for mothers and babies
- Ticks, tick-borne illness on the rise last few years in West Michigan
- Aero Med at Corewell Health adds S-76 chopper to its fleet
- Rosalynn Carter, former US first lady, has dementia
- Sick restaurant employees linked to 40% of food poisoning outbreaks, CDC finds
- AAA offering free program to keep impaired drivers off Michigan roads
- Are your allergies largely inherited? | VERIFY
- Organ donor registry list in Michigan growing slower than ever
- EMS Week: Why EMS workers say it's a health care job like no other
- Car seats and baby formula are regulated. Is social media next?