Earth is 'really quite sick now' and in danger zone in nearly all ecological ways, study says Earth's physical exam: New study shows extreme damage from climate change Unsafe ecological conditions found worldwide, new study shows The earth is incredibly sick from climate change, a new study says. But the diagnosis isn't terminal.
- Driver sends car flying more than 100 feet after hitting parked tow truck ramp
- Water in the West: GVSU students explore water systems
- Police need help finding missing man from Grand Rapids
- Elementary school principal sits on roof for 24 hours after students hit reading goal
- Yes, you should wait about 30 minutes to brush your teeth after consuming acidic foods or drinks
- ‘Sound The Alarm’ & save lives: Red Cross, Buffalo Wild Wings partnering for fire safety awareness
- Ahead of House debt ceiling vote, Biden shores up Democrats and McCarthy scrambles for GOP support
- DeSantis looks to connect with voters during 1st full day of campaigning in Iowa
- North Korea says its attempt to launch 1st spy satellite ends in failure
- Tuesday Evening Music Club kicks off season at Meijer Gardens
- Plainfield Twp. McDonald's employees rally to buy car for teammate
- 'Collaborating is a great way for us to welcome veterans back home' | New coffee shop is coming soon to Veterans Memorial Park
- Walker business needs help donating pontoon to veterans organization: 'A blessing'