GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - Studio Park announces today it's first five retailers and restaurants in the 62,500-square-foot downtown development.
The Funky Buddha Yoga Hothouse, Pump House Frozen Yogurt, Leo’s Coney Island, Malamiah Juice Bar and the development’s flagship restaurant, One Twenty Three will be the first of many retailers to call Studio Park home.
“Having the right mix of local businesses at Studio Park is an important part of the experience that we are trying to create for residents and visitors,” says JD Loeks, President of Studio C. “We couldn’t be more pleased with those that have already committed to join us and are equally excited about some of the surprises still in store.
Construction on the five spaces is underway and the interior build-out will begin in late May.
Grand opening events will be announced at a future date.
One Twenty Three Tavern
- One Twenty Three, Studio Park’s flagship restaurant, is a new American Tavern
- Presenting fresh, elevated takes on your favorite dishes and drinks
- The space is designed for gatherings of any size
Funky Buddha Yoga
- Offers accessible yoga to all levels and abilities
- Temperatures reach 95° to purify the body
- Free outdoor community classes will be held in the Studio Park piazza
- The Studio Park location marks the brand’s fourth yoga studio in West Michigan
Pump House Frozen Yogurt Bar
- Michigan owned frozen yogurt shop offering artisanal yogurt, gelato, sorbet, custard and a mountain of crazy toppings
- With porch swings and wooden benches, the shop is inviting for the whole family
- Endless toppings with local ingredients
Leo’s Coney Island
- Detroit’s very own Greek restaurant offers a menu full of items for the whole family including Greek specialties, breakfast and a kid’s menu
- Leo’s is dedicated to bringing great food and service to their customers and providing the best experience possible
- An affordable addition to the downtown food scene
Malamiah Juice Bar & Eatery
- The mission of Malamiah Juice Bar is to elevate community wellness through healthy products, local partnerships and youth employment
- Serving specialty juices, smoothies, wellness shots, and acai bowls
- Spreading awareness of the immense nutritional benefits associated with drinking fresh juice
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.