GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Everyone loves flowers, but sometimes picking up flowers and arranging them can be a little intimidating.
Fear not! Local flower expert J Schwanke from “Life in Bloom” on Public Television joined My West Michigan Wednesday to share tips on how to pick out and put together the most beautiful floral arrangement. His tricks of the trade are quick and easy -- perfect for any skill-level!
J. Schwanke is a fourth-generation florist, author and floral educator. "Life in Bloom" is his lifestyle series on flower arrangement, design and instruction. The series takes viewers around the country, touring flower farms, greenhouses, markets, festivals and special events.
All 13 episodes of the first season of "Life in Bloom" are available to stream free online. Each episode, Schwanke features something new and beautiful -- you don't want to miss out!
If you would like to stream “Life in Bloom” online, be sure to visit www.uBloom.com/LIFEINBLOOM.
Here's even more flower arrangement tips, home decor and lifestyle stories featured on My West Michigan:
- Flowers with J: Flowers for health and wellness
- Ways to improve your mood with flowers
- Enjoy tulips all year round
- Make your next remodeling project a breeze
- Wall coverings for every space
- Make a Statement: Creating a focal wall in your home
- Break free of matchy-matchy decor
- Add mid-century modern decor to your space
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.