GRAND RAPIDS, Mich — Organizers of the B-93 Birthday Bash have decided to push back the annual event due to the coronavirus pandemic.
"Due to the projected impacts of COVID-19 and for the safety of our guests, employees, artists and partners, WBCT-FM – B.93.7 has rescheduled Birthday Bash 2020," an official release from the event explained Thursday, April 16. The event was originally going to take place on June 20.
The new date will be Saturday, Aug. 29 for its third year at Fifth Third Ballpark.
This year’s lineup will feature performances by Brothers Osborne, Tyler Farr and Kylie Morgan.
Tickets already purchased will be honored at the rescheduled date, organizers said.
Ticket prices start as low as $39 for reserved seating. Parking will be available at the Ballpark for $10. General admission, reserved seating, and VIP field passes are available for purchase again this year.
The event will be have gates opening at 4 p.m. on Aug. 29, 2020 with music continuing through the day. The night will end around 10 p.m. with a special Birthday Bash fireworks display.
MORE on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Ticketmaster faces backlash after clarifying refund policy for postponed events
- Grand Rapids Triathlon postpones 10th anniversary race due to COVID-19
- Meijer LPGA Classic postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Elton John tour stop in Grand Rapids postponed due to COVID-19
- Events at DeVos, Van Andel to be postponed
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.