ROCKFORD, Mich. — A Rockford restaurant is temporarily closed after it confirmed an employee tested positive for the coronavirus.
Bostwick Lake Inn, located at 8521 Belding Rd. NE, said on Facebook one of its employees tested positive for COVID-19.
"The safety of our staff and guests is our top priority, so we will be exercising extreme caution and closing temporarily," the Facebook post said.
Bostwick Lake Inn said it would be deep cleaning the restaurant and testing all its employees for COVID-19. The restaurant said it will conduct contact tracing for all employees or guests who may have come in contact with the employee who tested positive.
"We will reopen as soon as we feel it is safe to do so and are grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these difficult times together," Bostwick Lake Inn said on Facebook.
Find more about Bostwick Lake Inn's COVID-19 policy and safety precaution in full here.
MORE on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Texas family shaken after 18 relatives test positive for COVID-19 following family gathering
- 'Very real and very serious': Nurse urges public to wear masks during COVID-19 crisis
- Restaurants and bars stepping up safety measures as coronavirus cases surge
- CDC expands list of groups at higher risk of severe COVID-19 illness
- Gyms in Michigan will remain closed
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.