- Discuss social media and body image at 'Seeing You' event
- Seeing You: Eating disorders are 'mental health issue'
- Seeing You: No makeup, no problem
- One for you and one for me! Meijer is changing fashion buying
- Seeing You: 15 girls have a candid conversation about body image
- Seeing You: Talking through body image with your children
Studies suggest more than 70% of all women and girls, in the United States, struggle to have a healthy self-image. For most, body weight is the major concern. But, in the African American Community, there is something else that has historically created more anxiety - hair. The Natural Hair movement is changing that.
- WZZM women share the criticism they get about their looks
- Seeing You: Texas traffic anchor speaks out on body shaming
- Miss America 1990 on the pressures to be pretty
- 'Manly' app gets mixed reviews
- Seeing You: A body image series
- 'Seeing You' body image event in Hudsonville
- Seeing You: Advice for your younger self