GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Taking chips and salsa to the next level. The Ginger Chef joined 13 ON YOUR SIDE to show us a unique and easy to make twist on the classic "salsa."
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 2 TBSP Butter, melted
- ¼ cup canned hominy, rinsed
- 12 oz frozen corn
- ¼ cup mayo
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- 2 tsp arbol chili powder
- Cilantro, as desired
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a medium sized cast iron pan.
- Bake at 375˚F for 20-25 mins until warm and bubbly. Top with extra cheese and chili powder as desired.
- Serve with blue corn chips or veggies.
Other Ginger Chef recipes on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- The Ginger Chef's Moroccan Style Couscous
- Delicious and healthy vegan rice noodle bowl
- What's Cooking: The Ginger Chef's Carrot Cake Oatmeal
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.